Do you remember in grade school when we would take the calculator, type 55378008 and then turn it upside down to reveal . . .
I'm not sure why we made it say "BOOBLESS" instead of just "BOOBS.” I guess because it made a longer word or because it was grade school and everyone was built like a tongue depressor. We could have kept it accurately going in junior high and typed 58008717 to make . . .
“LILBOOBS” or 58008918 in high school for . . .
“BIGBOOBS.” This was all just a prelude to something I ran across the other day. If you type "a seal pushed me yesterday" (which is a common occurrence here in America) into the English to French Google translator and hit the speaker on the French side, you get a nice surprise. Just send grandma out of the room first. This is just a screen shot, you must go to the link to do it.
So I realized it's taken me 56 years to reach maturity level "Cartman."



No comments:
Post a Comment