I washed it in 2009
Why should I do it.
When the rain does just fine.
The air doesn't work
I must sadly confess
Time I get to work
I am a sweaty mess.
The seat is tore
The window lock is broken
You must ask the driver
If you want the window open.
The sunroof doesn't leak
But it also doesn't open
Maybe it will work again
You can't blame a guy for hopin'.
Hear the speaker pop
You're in no danger
Probably a loose wire
The hatch doesn't stay upWhen you lean in with that sack
Better pay attention
as it comes down on your back.
The seat once broke
While taking the kids to school
It looked like I was riding
In the lunar module.
Do I smell a wet dog?
Or is it burnt hair?
No my Jeep smells more like
The goat barn at the fair.
See my wipers
The fluid doesn't squirt
Don't worry for me though
I'm used to looking through dirt.
The oil gauge sticks
See the check gauge light
Drive it a little
And then it's all right.
It's easy to laugh at me
It's easy to scoff
Enjoy your big car payment
My piece of shit's paid off.











My huband drives a 20 yr old car :) He love it! I call it the old man car because my grandparents had one when I was a kid. But it is paid for and that is a great thing!
ReplyDeleteYeah. No payment since 2004. Lukah described it yesterday as that my Jeep just "drives" and that's pretty much it. I had to remind her that it it does have an "AM/FM" radio that still works. The no air is the only thing that bothers me but I can live without it.
ReplyDelete