One day a few years ago, the secretary told my sister that she always felt sorry for me because she thought I looked so disappointed every day when there was nothing in there. My sister took this as an opportunity to kick a guy when he's down, then spit in his eye, and rub salt in his wound. Let's see, did I forget any cliches. Nope, got 'em all. I came in after my sister/secretary exchange to a note in my mailbox. I was walking on sunshine (damn, more cliches). I don't think my feet touched the floor all the way to my desk. I opened my note only to find a flurry of insults.
This led to years of back and forth insults that still go on to this day (even though she takes 6 months to come up with one now. I blame intelligence problems). Here are an actual exchange of insults between us. I will periodically show you some of our insult letters.
KEYBOARD TIP! - Hold the control key down and hit the + (plus) sign to zoom in or control key and - (minus) sign to zoom out. Finally, hold the control key down and hit 0 (zero) to go back to the original page size. If you have a MAC, just get your butler to read the damn thing to you.
And my response, see below.


No comments:
Post a Comment